See details below on which products I used to do this eyelet
I used the ” SMOKED” palette from Urban Decay to do this eyelook. If you want to read more about the Smoked palette, SEE HERE.
- Primed the eye with Urban Decay’s Eye primer potion
- applied “freestyle” from smoked palette on full lid
- “kinky” on brow bone
- “blackout” on outer corner and blended it out with “backdoor”
- “mushroom” on centre of lid
- maybelline gel liner
- applied ardell lashes “demi lovies”
- smudged “backdoor & blackout” underneath lashline
- used illamasqua mascara “RAVEN” top and bottom lashes
- Urban decay’s 24/7 eye pencil “perversion” inside waterlines.
- Makeupforever’s creamy eyebrow corrector# 30 to fill in my brows