Extremely Natural Eye Look
See Below on how to create this natural eye look:
- Primed eyes with Urban Decay’s primer potion
- Used the NAKED 1 palette from Urban Decay. Shade “naked” on crease and blending upwards
- “buck” in outer corner & crease and also blend upwards.
- “darkhorse” in outer corner and crease then blend
- “virgin” blended on brow bone to highlight
- “buck & darkhorse” smudged gently under lash line
- Maybelline gel liner to line my eyes with a small flick
- Applied Ardell lashes “101″
- Mascara top & bottom (forgot which one)
- MAC smoulder black pencil inside waterline
- MUFE (makeupforever) creamy eyebrow corrector #30 on brows
- Contact lenses are from “fresh look” they are grey by the way!