DUBAI CLASSES – Details about my Makeup 101 class
My makeup classes are not like any other class- i have a special way of explaining things- in great detail- TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND the reasons behind the use of products!
This class will benefit you for a lifetime
It is a basics class- where you will learn more than basics! I cover everything-step by step- by showing you everything on my face- IN GREAT DETAIL OFCORSE!
You will learn everything from how to prep the face, to correctors & foundation etc till the end + a quick eye look!
Here is what the class covers:
- Skin prep (face routine of cleansers, wipes & toners)
- Moisturisers and eye creams
- Full explanation of all the Brushes & their use
- Full explanation of sponges, powder puffs, beauty blenders & other essentials
- Correcting the skin using orange, green & beige correctors
- Explanation of the different foundations & the skin’s undertones
- How to choose the right foundation shade
- How to properly apply foundation and blend
- Concealers (different types & textures)
- Applying powder (loose/compact) and buffing up the face
- Contouring the face (nose & hollow cheek bone) & highlighting (ADVANCED CONTOURING)
- Filling in your eyebrows correctly with different types of products
- Priming the eye area
- An eye look
- Tricks of the eyeliner and the flick
- Defining the eyes
- Mascara (the right way)
- How to correctly apply blush & blend
- How to highlight the face (2 techniques)
- How to fix the face with setting spray
- How to clean your dirty brushes
Where will the class be in dubai?
The class will held in an event/meeting room in THE ADDRESS HOTEL (DUBAI MALL)
The class will be in classroom form, provided with a screen and camera to zoom in on what I’ll be teaching you.
Valet Parking will be offered on complimentary basis for my students. The parking ticket will be stamped by the hotel.
When are the classes held?
SATURDAYS – Always at 10 am! Next date will be announced soon
How many students in the class?
Since I’ll be there for 1 day only- the class will be a big one. It is a limited space – depending on a first-come-first-serve basis (upon deposit payments) – will inform those who reserve later.
What to bring to the class?
Don’t bring anything with you! Best is to come & learn – I provide you with my special notes.
I do everything on my face- so you won’t be doing anything on yours
How much is the class?
It will be 800 AED per person
Classes are higher in cost than Bahrain in order to cover the venue/event expense
What language is the class in?
The classes are in arabic (due to the majority understanding arabic) but to those who understand only in english- you will be able to easily understand the class as you will see me do everything on my face. The notes provided are all in english. And I do speak english alot in the class- so it’s a mix between arabic and english
How to enroll in my class?
If you are really interested-
Just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
with your NAME & MOBILE or DM me on twitter.
If you already emailed me your name and mobile- i will contact u personally.
You will need to pay a deposit to secure your spot- against cancellations
(I will inform you later on the process)